IN BUILDING / DAS
Shared Access have designed, owned and operated In-Building / DAS (Distributed Antenna System) networks for over 10 years.
An In Building / DAS system is not an end in itself – its purpose is to allow users, fans, guests and mobile operator customers to get the best out of a venue. Partnering with Shared Access allows venue owners to focus on their end goals – customer engagement, improved fan experience and to utilise the shared wireless network to provide improved mobile data, concessionary, ticket and parking services, all while Shared Access take responsibility for the system.
The benefits of a Shared Access Neutral Host include:
- Financing of the system – saving venue owners and mobile operators money
- Mobile Network Operator engagement - close relationships with mobile network operators enables Shared Access to engage quickly with the operators to generate interest in new developments, while making sure upgrades in existing developments enable new technologies to be implemented quickly to benefit users
- Legal expertise regarding installation and upgrading of systems
- Design and Deployment experience – working to fast project timescales
- Power Management – large cost savings can be delivered through innovative technology
- Maintenance – Shared Access manage access to the site, and provide system maintenance as part of the rental package.